CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A little more

Hey! Is me I wanted to tell you a little more about me. I am a owner of a Jewelry Business In Lubbock Texas, it is called the Jewelry Hospital.
My dad is the main jeweler and has been a jeweler for 40 years.I say he is a master jeweler because you have to be a master to teach others and i am currently learning for him. Fact 1 I am a jewelers apprentice i enjoy working on puzzles and putting together broken jewelry is fun and entertaining. Fact 2 I am a sax player. I have been playing for about 12 years. I started on the clarinet before I Picked up the sax. Fact 3 I was ordained as a Evangelist in a nondenominational church. Remember I am only 24 and you Know how much respect I got! I am currently at another church in Lubbock called trinity. Fact 4 me and my wife had a little Girl named Raelyn. For the most part that's why me and my wife are at Trinity because we needed a place to go to heal.Thanks for listening See ya!

1 comments:

Dana said...

The next time y'all take pictures at work, someone needs to take some of you!

I love you!