CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's been a long time

Hey it has been a long time. I am sorry it has been so long a lot has happened I moved the stores location. Went to Miami on vacation and saw my first Miami Dolphins game. It was so cool we lost but it was so fun. I have found a new business called eXfuxe. It is awesome . Check it out at www.exfuze.com/pacman you will love it. There is also a nother link www.tpgexfuze.com now it is a network marketing group but when you see what they stand for and who they help you will be very impressed. This product I believe will sweep the world if you are looking for a network marketing plan that will work this is it. It is in pre momentum and fixing to take off. I had just joined last night and 12 people have joined in one day in my leg , now that info is a little old that was at about 4:00 when I last heard. If you are not interested in network marketing. This drink is for everyone. the health benefits are awesome. Don't take my word on it check it out for your self in the safety of your own home. If you like it contact me if not that's okay to.

0 comments: